Friday, January 8, 2010

Zune Component Cable Can I Get 1080p Video Streaming From Zune On My Xbox 360 With Component Cables?

Can i get 1080p video streaming from zune on my xbox 360 with component cables? - zune component cable

I have not in a position to a clear answer to it. I wonder if (I watch movies in 1080p with component cables not HDMI). My 360 is wider, so you do not have an HDMI port. My TV is 1080p with component and tried to VGA seems, but not as good as my TV does not let me change the color. Often when I try to view my downloaded videos on my Xbox, which will change the image from 1080i. I heard something about the component that copyright restrictions No HDMI (or nearly all), so I wonder if I heard in 1080p on that ground.

1 comment:

Sound Labs said...

Component cables are not compatible with 1080p, regardless of device or brand, tops out at 1080i.

Also, remember that there is not much 1080p content from Blu Ray. Most of the content that you download high-definition 720p and 1080i.

Anyway, you can not send your 1080p content to your TV for HDMI connection.

Post a Comment