Friday, January 29, 2010

Embroidery Transfer Paper For Laser Printers Is There A Way To Make Transfer Stencils For A Needlpoint Pattern?

Is there a way to make transfer stencils for a needlpoint pattern? - embroidery transfer paper for laser printers

You want to make one needlpoint hanging wall (not too large) the name of my grandson, birth date, etc. in the color scheme of the room, the pink and brown. How do I do that? I've never done cross-stitch embroidery never prepared for or without a team. Cross-stitch embroidery would be nice too. Links or ideas? I place the drawing on my computer and print it on iron on transfer paper?
So ideas where I need the supplies I buy?

1 comment:

doroglo said...

My drawings on the tip of the needle along a path with graph paper. I use the graph paper that has a lot of pitches per inch. I also prefer the larger space.
I have some of these plates with tape or glue, and then design.

That's annoying, but I think it's easier for me to do what I can my etchings on the role that the needle has the same size as the fabric, I count. Can even the color in. I have my design to copy and save a copy for me several times
generated images found in various colors, which I prefer.

You can configure any model that crosstitched. I use a single point for each point X in the model (see below)

There are many books in the library, which a lot of resources for employers to give points, and so on.

I also use plastic sheeting, with four layers of embroidery thread. I do not use cross stitch to any of these items that is too thick. I
Only use needles when using one of twoMedia
(Canvas or plastic sheeting).

Good luck. Enjoy!

Dorothy

Post a Comment