Monday, February 22, 2010

Twisting Stabbing Pain In Lower Abdomen What Is Causing My Abdominal Stabbing Pain? Please Help?

What is causing my abdominal stabbing pain? Please Help? - twisting stabbing pain in lower abdomen

I felt a tearing pain in the middle of the left quadrant of my abdomen while lifting a heavy box. The doctor examined me twice and found no signs of a hernia. A CT scan were negative. After 2 months I still have pain when I touch or lean a certain way or to the front. The strange thing is that you usually do the hard work, can now without any problems, but sometimes when I bend to get something light, like a newspaper or a pan, the pain starts again. Sometimes I feel a sense of heaviness or pressure in the left lower abdomen after a meal, or after sitting for a while. I know exactly when I did it, but seems to be healing. Abdominal strains not take so long to heal? I thought I might have torn a muscle, but the doctor said, it would be if bruisingis done. Has anyone any idea what could have happened legally? I would be glad some advice

No comments:

Post a Comment