Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pet Insurance Marks At What Point Is It Inhumane To Let The Cat Keep Living?

At what point is it inhumane to let the cat keep living? - pet insurance marks

I have a cat, not since Thursday eaten. I took him to the vet this morning and gave him fluids under the skin and less medication vomiting. In fact, she ate a little today, but not much. Meanwhile, it has not moved at all, except to drink water or to go pee in his litter. He did not even bother to report things. It moves slowly, and when he sits, he sits in a strange way, his legs folded under the belly. The vet said that if not for 2 days for the return on radiographs eaten. I will not decide for an operation than $ 1,500, if recommended by the veterinarian. No pets no insurance again, and I believe you. In any case, I wonder what your cat could reach the mark of 7 weeks without food. At this point seems very well sorta, but I can not help thinking that she is in pain. PS If you want to finance the costly operation, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment